The Full Team of May1718

Brandon Baxter

Major: Electrical Engineering
Project Lead

My name is Brandon Baxter and I am a senior in Electrical Engineering and will be graduating in May 2017 with my Bachelors degree. I plan on jumping straight into the industry following my studies and am currently searching for a job.

Luke Myers

Major: Electrical Engineering
Communications Lead

My name is Luke Myers and I am an undergraduate student in Electrical Engineering at Iowa State University. I am currently enrolled as a senior and planning to graduate May of 2017. As for a professional career, my focus areas this year are currently power systems and telecommunications. I would like to pursue a career in industry in one of these two fields, but would be open to working in other areas of electrical engineering as well.

Luke's Portfolio

Kurt Turner

Major: Electrical Engineering
Key Concept Holder

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering, interested in power systems, controls, and VLSI. After graduating in May, I am planning on entering the workforce as a full time engineer.

Vaughn Dorsey

Major: Software Engineering
Webmaster

I am currently in my senior year of pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Software Engineering, with my expected graduation date being in May. My academic areas of interest include Cyber-Security, Application Development, and Networking. After graduation, I am planning on taking a full time job either as a Data Security Analyst or as a Software Engineer.

Vaughn's Portfolio

Aaron Haywood

Major: Electrical Engineering

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering, focusing on RF systems. I have a minor in Political Science, and a previous bachelor's degree in History. I will enter the industry upon graduation.

Robert Buckley

Major: Electrical Engineering

My name is Robert Buckley, a Senior in Electrical Engineering. I plan to graduate with my B.S. in May 2017 and continue on to get my masters. I will be focusing on Control Systems, with extra classwork in Embedded Systems.

Mehdy Faik

Major: Electrical Engineering

Senior in Electrical Engineering, planning on pursuing MS directly after graduation with focus in electromagnetics, microwaves, and propagation.

Kellen Yoder

Major: Electrical Engineering

I am a Senior in Electrical Engineering. I have chosen to focus on hardware while at Iowa State, and in my last few semesters I have taken an interest into programming. After graduating, I plan to enter the world of manufacturing electrical engineering where both of these focus areas will apply.

Michael Miller

Major: Electrical Engineering

I am currently a senior in electrical engineering at Iowa State. My main area of interest is VLSI design, ideally working for companies like IBM, Micron, or Intel. I plan pursing a Master of Science in computer engineering at Iowa State.

Our Client and Advisors

Dr. Daji Qiao

Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Iowa State University
Link to his website

Dr. Jiming Song

Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Iowa State University
Link to his website